Seven Mountains Dominionism is the spiritual fuel that motors Cruz’s campaign for president.
Cruz’s approach to politics is inseparable from this theology. His goal is to lead a Christian occupation of the culture and then wait for the Second Coming of Christ.
- Dominionism – The seven mountains!
- “Dominionism’s “parallel economy””
Part 1 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/20/360129/-
Part 2 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/23/361219/-
Part 3 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/25/362588/-
Part 4 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/26/363063/-
Part 5 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/30/364175/-
Part 6 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/7/31/364630/-
Part 7 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/1/365134/-
Part 8 – https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/3/366484/-
- They’ve taken over school boards across the country, rewritten textbooks, established home-schooling, and charter schools as public school alternatives (and advocate vouchers for doing it with tax money).
– http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/texas-textbooks-what-happened-what-it-means-and-what-we-can-do-about-it (relinked to here)
- They established Christian contemporary music as a major genre, established AM talk radio, FOX News, and the Wall Street Journal as dominant forces in right wing news and business news. They even make Hollywood blockbusters.
And they’re a substantial segment of the Republican Party, supporting Ted Cruz for president.