- We need to better understand how Alzheimer’s unfolds.
- We need to detect and diagnose Alzheimer’s earlier.
- We need more approaches to stopping the disease.
- We need to make it easier to get people enrolled in clinical trials.
- We need to use data better.
This is a frontier where we can dramatically improve human life. It’s a miracle that people are living so much longer, but longer life expectancies alone are not enough. People should be able to enjoy their later years—and we need a breakthrough in Alzheimer’s to fulfill that.